1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- Looks are important because they are one of the first thing to attract one another, which leads to a relationship. But other than the first step, nope.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- Relationships are always worth it. They either last, or they’re a lesson.
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
- Nope, not sure I’m looking for one either
5. Are you in love?
- I was once
6. Are you single this year?
- Yes, it’s definitely a change
7. Can you commit to one person?
- I did for 4 years, so I assume so!
8. Describe your crush
- Handsome, tall, strong, fun, warm hearted, carefree, taken
9. Describe your perfect mate
- Someone who can make me laugh, even when I’m mad at them
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I believe you can feel the potential in your gut feeling, yes
11. Do you ever want to get married?
- I can’t wait to get married, I’m too excited to grow up
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- It’s hard at first, but I believe forgiveness is the only way to fully move on from things. It takes more effort to hate someone than to forget about them.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
- If I feel the need to be jealous, yes. If I trust the person completely and they have given me no reason to doubt, not at all.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- I always have a crush on someone
15. Do you have any piercings?
- Just my ears! Belly button got infected
16. Do you have any tattoos?
- Not yet, I’m pretty pain intolerant though
17. Do you like kissing in public?
- I love PDA. Doing it, seeing it, hearing about it. It makes me happy to see people that happy. It gives me hope.
20. Do you shower every day?
- Every other day unless needed
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- I know they do, but I’m not sure how I feel towards them.
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- Potentially, it all depends
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6
months and not cheat?
- Pfft, 6 months is nothing I’m a veteran in that department
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- No clue, I’ve learned not to hope for or expect anything. I’m just going to take things as they come
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- Yeah, too bad they did
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- Yup, many times
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- Not necessarily, messed up situation
29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Never in a million years
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what
would you change about your body?
- Boob job would be awesome if I had pointless money laying around, other than that never
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- Haven’t we all?
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- Oh have I ever
33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- Yes I have
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- No I have not
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- Many times
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- I fell in love with him
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- Many times hahaha, I pick real winners
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- Every guy I’ve liked has either been unexpected or denied
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- A few times
41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- Maybe, maybe not
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to
- Depends if I’m drunk or sober, I’m fearless when I’m drunk
43. How long was your longest relationship?
- Nearly 4 years
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- Serious ones, 1
45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 7 maybe?
46. How many times did you have sex last year?
47. How old are you?
48. If the person you like says they like someone else,
what would you say?
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your
favorite thing about him/her?
- There smile, laugh, voice, and touch
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with
apology and presents, would you accept?
- I don’t know
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely
- My friends and family
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- I’ve accepted it will never work
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to
the person you are?
- Don’t think so
54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- There’s a lot of people!
55. Share a relationship story.
- One time when my boyfriend was upset, I went around his cottage and gathered every candle I could find and set them up around the bedroom. I called him in pretending that I needed him to kill a spider and surprised him with a beautiful set up, some of our favourite tunes, and a girl desperate to make his night better. It worked.
56. State 8 facts about your body
- I have really small feet
- My teeth are shifting because I don’t wear my retainer
- I don’t like my love handles
- If I have scabs on my body I will pick them
- I have a scar on my left boob from my surgery
- My lips always feel chapped
- I have natural abs kinda
- My eyes change colour with the weather
57. Things you want to say to an ex
- What do you really want from me
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- Sense of humour, devoted attention, great smile, passionate about something, intelligence
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- Too lazy.. Brunette with blonde ombre, always curled, green eyes, short and petite
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any
of your partners?
- I went on a date with a 23 year old, that’s the oldest
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to
- Privately introduce me to something they are really passionate about. I love it when a guy truly opens up to me and shows me the things that are most important to him.
63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- Physically opening up to someone you care about
64. What is your definition of cheating?
- Somebody who is unhappy in their relationship but is too comfortable to respectfully leave it
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- Drunk and kissing
66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- I don’t know
67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- Spending the day at the beach, then watching the stars and talking about life
68. What is your sexual orientation?
69. What turns you off?
- Obnoxious guys who think their gangster or above other people
70. What turns you on?
- A gentlemen with a sense of humour
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- I could not remember
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- Anything, silence is awkward
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for
- Not screw me over
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look
- A guy saying all the right things or agreeing with everything I say, it’s attractive to have your own opinion
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- My ex filled up my locker with a dozen balloons on our 3 year anniversary and rolled up a letter in each one that connected to each other. He also left a dozen roses and a teddy bear. I had to pop every balloon in the middle of the hall in front of everyone at my school in order to get his “card”.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- Already explained above
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in
- It’s none of my business!
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- Tumblr doesn’t need to know
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- This guy I was talking to showed up to a get together with his ex, nobody gave me notice and it was extremely awkward considering we hooked up the week before
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- An hour ago when I said goodnight to my mum
81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- David Beckham, Channing Tatum, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Luke Bryan
82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- My employee from work <3
83. Who was your first kiss with?
- My first boyfriend in grade 6
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- No trust, we stopped being compatible
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
- Probably not
you know when you try to keep yourself from sounding disappointed and then your voice does the wobbly thing and fuCK
'Tell me what happens the first time you see a woman naked.'
'The first time you see a woman naked will not be like you imagined. There will be no love, no trust, no intimacy. You won’t even be in the same room as her.
You won’t get to smile as she undresses you and you undress her. You won’t get to calm her nerves with nerves of your own. You won’t get to kiss her, feeling her lips and the edge of her tongue. You won’t get to brush your fingers over the lace of her bra or count her ribs or feel her heartbeat.
The first time you see a woman naked you will be sitting in front of a computer screen watching someone play at intimacy and perform at sex. She will contort her body to please everyone in the room but her. You will watch this woman who is not a woman, pixelated and filtered and customized. She will come ready-made, like an order at a restaurant. The man on the screen will be bigger than you, rougher than you. He will teach you how to talk to her. He will teach you where to put your hands and he will teach you what you’re supposed to like. He will teach you to take what is yours.
You must unlearn this. You must unlearn this twisted sense of love. You must unlearn the definition of pleasure and intimacy you are being taught. Kill this idea of love, this idea of entitlement, this way of scarring one another.’"
this scared me and made me cry and i am almost embarrassed to post this but quite honestly i would rather fight for this rather than anything else.
men and womens value, and the indescribable importance of intimacy
World Cup 2014
- The first goal was scored by Brazil in Brazil against Brazil
- Robin van Flying Dutchman Persie
- Oscar scored a goal and Leonardo Dicaprio still hasn’t scored an Oscar
- England’s physio Gary Lewin has been stretched off after injuring himself celebrating Sturridge’s…
*every highschool student when the teacher doesn’t show up after 2 minutes* “you know there’s a rule where if the teacher’s not here after 15 minutes we can just leave”